I completely remodeled the interior of our 1995 Chalet RV trailer. The floor was completely replaced. The gaucho couch was removed and the dinette relocated to form a full queen sized bed that converts to the dinette. New cabinet tops were added along with new cushions and curtains. Other upgrades include:
- New propane lines,
- New DC distribution panel and AC distribution panel,
- Replaced the existing converter with a Go Power smart battery charger,
- New battery with quick connections for attaching a Go Power Portable panel,
- On demand water heater,
- 9 gallon grey water tank plumbed into the existing overflow drain,
- New folding faucet,
- New air conditioner unit,
- New propane heater,
- New fantastic fan and roof vents,
- New wheels and tires.
We have taken our new Chalet out twice already. Just to the local mountains of San Diego. The heater and water heater were very nice to have because it got real cold both times out. Trips for 2017 will include Borrego Springs, Joshua Tree, a local beach trip like Silver Strand or San Elijo, and maybe a trip to one of the Utah Parks.